Tuesday, November 9, 2010

next blog

Last night I was doing the “next blog” exercise, which means I was in Google blogger just jumping from one blog to the next by hitting “next blog.”  Through this, I came across “Kissssing: a love blog” and I was taken by it.  It’s so simple yet so exuberant with it’s photos of classic couples and quotes.  The photo below was my favorite – it’s from The Royal Tenenbaums, a photo of Margot and Richie.

royal-tenenbaums

This recent quote also grabbed my attention: "Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." -- Robert Frost

Interestingly, one of my regularly-patrolled blogs had a love-themed posts today, titled “I was lucky to find you.”  This was the post:

shell-game

Usually the next blog exercise is fairly fruitless and yields blogs in foreign languages or full of poetry or god-centric.  I guess I got lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment