Friday, July 2, 2010

Yoga

In my last post I discussed flexibility.  After posting it I spent some time looking around the interwebs for random yoga stuff.  You know, really maximizing my time on earth to the greatest extent…

My search yielded some amusement for me and maybe for you!  It started with this Natalie Dee picture that is somewhat amusing, depending on your feelings towards yoga.

not-that-good-at-yoga

Next I came across this marketing website that had a “great” idea for yoga business cards:

yoga_one_business_card

Then I ran into “doga.” This is like mommy and me yoga but with your dog.  Doesn’t the dog look kind of confused or embarrassed or something?

doga-yoga-pup-urdhva

Based on the picture below it can be a stretching experience for the dog also?

dog_yoga_doga

Of course, I can’t leave out cats:

funny-pictures-cat-gives-you-instructions-on-yoga

Ok, the funniest thing I saw was Star Wars Yoga. It’s probably funnier if you do yoga.

6a00e553cdf6718833010535f76d28970b-800wi

6a00e553cdf6718833010535f76eed970b-800wi

That’s what I have to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment