Thursday, January 1, 2009

Travel day

We were in transit getting ourselves from Northern VA to Denver for nine hours today. That is just the normal time it takes, there were no delays and everything went fairly smoothly. We are extremely happy to be home as is our little feline, Yota. Sandy is still a little sick (99.7* fever) but feels relatively healthy compared to the past few days. On the other hand, I have a burning in the top of my throat and one nostril is completely clogged. I won't go into much more but I'm desperately trying to ward off whatever it is. Thankfully I have tomorrow off but that means I do the laundry and other post-"vacation" stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully you arent getting what Sandy got..........fingers crossed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It seems I avoided the big bug but did land a bona fide cold, which really isn't too bad considering the alternative.

    ReplyDelete