Thursday, January 8, 2009

OMG

I've just had one of the worst nights of disturbed sleep. We are at SAndy's sister's house, which is great. However, it contains a 1 1/2 year old who cried nearly nonstop. Reason #735 that I'm glad I do not have children.

Now I have to get dressed and spend the first half of the day in various vehicles going south on I 95 for at least two hours.

But I am not really complaining. I mean my home isn't being bombed and I have heat in my house and food to eat. Not complaining is a challenge though :)

2 comments:

  1. You two are more than welcome to come and stay with Will and I. We only have an annoying cat....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel very happy that I'm also on the "I'm so glad I don't have children" side rather than the "What have I done can I give it back" side...

    ReplyDelete