Sunday, December 14, 2008

Winter wonderland

Since I've walked around on the snowy sidewalks for several miles today (to and from places) and it has been no warmer than 5 degrees during that time, I found it useful to remind myself of the products of warm weather. I am going to share those with you.

I stumbled upon some photos I took at the Denver Botanic Gardens in July:




All lovely products of warm weather and sun, both of which I missed dearly today. It did make me glad that I don't live in Detroit or some place that has freezing winters that don't let up.

BTW, Miriam's blog had something mysterious posted on it recently...could it be what I'm thinking?

1 comment:

  1. It is indeed what you are thinking! And I hear that you two are in town and are going to stay with me and& Will! YEA!!!

    ReplyDelete