Saturday, December 27, 2008

Two days after Xmas

Alright, the xmas days in review...we surprised Sandy's parents by showing up on xmas eve at Jen and Jeff's house (my sister and brother in law) for xmas eve dinner. We experienced xmas morning with our niece and nephew, Jake and Morgan. Jake is 4 and Morgan is about 1 1/2 years old. Jake definitely grasps Xmas and the correlation with gifts. Morgan gets caught in the excitement but still just wanders around with bits of wrapping and bows.
Sandy seemed a little infected by the excitement as you can tell:
I spent my time trying to wake up and observing the fray:
While it was enjoyable spending time with the kids and our family, I definitely didn't leave thinking, "I want that life!" We're happy with small glimpses.

2 comments:

  1. Whatcha wearing, G? I love that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my totally hip jammies. I know jammies is kind of a retarded word but it's one of those words that make me smile. I got these at Decade on South Broadway a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete