Monday, December 29, 2008

Jackie's house

It's late but I wanted to let you know that we visited Jackie's house tonight. She can be a bit rough with her guests but she really is quite charming. Here she is on the rug:

She lets Will and Miriam stay with her in this great house in DC where we had dinner, drinks, chocolate, a warm fire, good conversation, and much more this evening. Here are Will and Miriam:



Although I'm not a big xmas decoration fan, I have to say that I think they have a few fantastic ones. Here is Sandy with this bouncy xmas penguin:

2 comments:

  1. We had such a good time! I hope that we get to see you again before you all leave again. Jackie looks like a rug in this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie is such a cute dust-ball like being. It is doubtful we'll see you again in 2008 with the Sandy illness...but there's always 2009!

    ReplyDelete