Monday, October 6, 2008

knitting

I have just spent about an hour knitting and listening to podcasts. As a 30-something, white, female with glasses, this is about as close to heaven as you can get. Oh! And I was drinking a yummy Layer Cake Malbec!

I've come across (or been sent) several interesting knitting-related items as of late and thought I'd share them with the virtual world.

This is an astute comment from a really out there artist, Natalie Dee. For you non-knitter this comes across as pretty flat. To the knitter, this rings true.

Now this is from a truly creative, if twisted, knitter who is actually somewhat inspiring:

This little cutie appealed to me:Knitting can be utilitarian too! Who doesn't need a cable warmer?
Anyhow, I could go on about the wondrous products of knitting but that's what google is for.

No comments:

Post a Comment