Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Borg

Ok people, if every there was a blah time in the blah life – January is it!  The office seems unnaturally quiet and even outside is somewhat muted with people avoiding the single digit temperatures out there.  My antidote is warm (not hot!) yoga and movie viewing.  I have seen five movies in the past 15 days.  I’m not going to tell you about them right now.

This blah time provides the opportunity to get to know my old friend interwebs again.  I would like to share some of my useless findings.

  • Beardo – something no one should go without on a frosty winter day (or night!), a hat with a beard attached!  Heck with the balaclava on your next snow sports outing – get one of these.

il_fullxfull.196376603 

il_fullxfull.195969922

  • Cushzilla:   “Ultra Comfy Leisure Lifestyle Costume PJs for Men and Women. With a pocket.”  These are actually just bizarre pajamas, but their web site does a good sell.  For example, they make a pitch for wearing this at the office, perhaps for casual Friday.

for-the-office

Here is just a model of the pajamas:

cushi-panda-costume-pjs-01

I adore pajamas but I don’t think I’ll be getting these flattering duds anytime soon.

  • Google street view:  I was helping with the design of a different blog (not mine) and was searching for some street view shots of Colfax here in Denver.  I came across one taken at Colfax and Marion St that was odd.  Again, I found this on Google maps street view.  There’s a dude passed out or something on the corner and another dude just casually hanging out…that’s kinda Colfax though.

Picture3 2

That is all.

1 comment: