Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Not much happening

I have this cough.  I’m struggling a bit at work.  I’ve been working on this survey results document for my leadership program for a solid week.  Our cat is healthy.  I have to pee.   That is the level of excitement going on in the blah life.  All this to explain why there have been no blog posts lately! 

So, um, I can offer a baby hamster eating broccoli:

I also have this bizarre banana wiener dog photo:

_Do

Until something happens or until I post more silly crap….

2 comments:

  1. I know you like this sort of thing and you may have already seen it, but I think it's cool nonetheless. Here's a dog dancing the meringue:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc9xq-TVyHI

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the meringue dancing dog is truly amazing - I am in awe of that dog. I have to say that it is odd watching the dog's human dance with the dog in that way though.

    ReplyDelete