Friday, April 2, 2010

Peep follow up

After yesterday's post, I found myself intrigued by the Peeps company.  I went to the Peeps web site, which was not as fancy as I thought it would be - cheesy music and somewhat simple.  But who am I to judge, I just have a blog. Anyway, I wanted to share the two things I found most interesting.

1) A recipe for "Peeps blue raspberry sparkle"


First of all, the idea of Peeps on or in food is really vile.  Actually, Peeps hardly seem like food.  If you looked at the recipe, you've seen that the it calls for raspberry flavored carbonated water.  The chemistry of jello and carbonated beverage creating the "sparkle" look is a mind blower.

2) Peeps flowerpot topiary


I don't know about you, but this doesn't look that appetizing.  It doesn't really look that good visually either.

No comments:

Post a Comment