Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Summer 2012 recap

June

I actually already blogged about a lot of the things that happened in June. The only photos to share are of more gummy nonsense.

We staged a zombie scene where undead gummy bears partake of a gummy brain:

misc-july-007_thumb1

We put a gummy egg in the mouth of a carving:

misc-july-047_thumb1

I saw and documented, but did not share, the “zombie response vehicle” that was parked in Capitol Hill:

misc-july-064_thumb1

July

Similarly for July, I blogged about the interesting events of that month and even the gummy nonsense trailed off that month.

August

In August we took a road trip around Colorado, but I covered that during regularly scheduled programming. What I didn’t cover was my first bike race! I went to the Bannock Street Criterium. It was exciting in those few moments every seven or so minutes when the pack goes by, but otherwise…it’s a lot of sitting and waiting.

august-misc-042_thumb1

We hiked Fancy Pass, which has become something of an annual event for me but is always an amazing time – it’s so beautiful. Here’s me descending into the alpine tundra between Fancy Pass and Missouri Pass with Dempsey:

IMAG0529_thumb5

We attended a really stunning wedding at Mt. Princeton Hot Springs. That is a fantastic location to tie the knot. The weather was perfect and the feeling was good, probably the best wedding experience I’ve had.

more-august-2012-020_thumb2

more-august-2012-048_thumb1

At some point in the evening we found moustaches and Seth transformed himself from regular guy to…suave man!

more-august-2012-029_thumb1

If every August were so fulfilling the blah life would be in danger. 

Next – September 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment