Monday, December 17, 2012

Spring 2012 remembered

Things actually happened in April 2012, but if I don’t blog about them it’s like they didn’t. 

April

Early in April I went on my 10th Match.com date for the month and met this guy and it changed my life. Seriously – this guy is awesome.

april 2012 002

So, that happened.

Otherwise, Lisa and I took a Friday and went to Fort Collins for brewery tours. If you live in Colorado and haven’t done this yet, I highly recommend it. You just can’t go wrong with learning about how beer is brewed and getting to taste lots of beer! We hit the Budweiser brewery first, then New Belgium, then another place that I can’t remember…we sampled a lot of beer!

april FC 038

april FC 049

april FC 054

Archer (son of Emily and Josh) had his first birthday! Interestingly, I didn’t get any photos of him but his cake was super cute:

april 2012 013

May

I ran both the Colfax Marathon Relay with the FasTracker Team and the Boulder Bolder.  Here is a photo of me on my leg of the relay:

colfax

This is Seth running the Boulder Bolder – there are no good photos of me running the event.

Picture1

So many random things in May…Emily and Josh moved, Seth and I made homemade pizzas, we placed gummy creatures in various places, the WTS International Conference happened in Denver.  Here are some photos to sum it up:

the pedicab ride from the conference hotel to the opening reception:

may misc 2012 025

Me and Celeste and some other folks at the opening reception:

D1_Welcome_Reception_28

Homemade pizza

may 2012 088

gummy nonsense

may 2012 103

may 2012 106

Archer just before moving to the new house

may 2012 033

Those are the major events for April and May I think. More wrap up on the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment