Friday, April 20, 2012

Sleep

c4152dacc31559899273834bbb011e44c7369d17_m

Let’s be honest. I haven’t been kept up all night by a screaming baby nor have I been so full of anxiety that I couldn’t sleep. All the same, I slid into my bed very late and couldn’t find that special place of deep sleep. As a consequence my day is filled with me staring listlessly at my computer desperately trying to kick it into high gear and get things done.

Then there is the eye problem. No amount of eye lotion is soothing my tired eyes this morning.  I’d offer up a photo but I’d rather not have evidence of my exhausted eyes on the interwebs. Suffice it to say that they are quite red and dry – the allergies don’t help.  In fact, the allergies didn’t help with my effort towards solid, uninterrupted sleep.

Then there was the cat. The geriatric feline spent her time caterwauling for the better part of the night. She’s no longer allowed in the bedroom while I sleep but I was disturbed nonetheless. Unlike me, she’s looking fairly perky this morning getting ready for her day of sleeping!

photo

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment