Sunday, September 11, 2011

Canadian street stuff

I’m sitting in the Austin airport as I type this.  In my travels around Austin I got a total of three photos of stickers or street art.  Toronto on the other hand was rife with these street art things!

Not sure what this means but it was everywhere.  I didn’t love it but thought I must include it because it was so pervasive.

toronto 038

This little heart was also pretty common (not quite as common as the black and white bird though). Here it’s in cardboard but it was also a sticker in some spots and just painted on in others.

toronto 039 2

toronto 064

I love the robot below but I was equally intrigued by the OperationMaple.com sticker (Take Canada Back!)…

toronto 071

toronto 094

toronto 095

College St was where the real action was though.  I found this:

toronto 100

and my favorite – the two rabbits:

toronto 101 2

There were other little ones here and there:

toronto 105

toronto 131

toronto 132

toronto 144

I was pleased with the quantity and quality of finds in Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment