Monday, August 31, 2009

Cat treats should be genderless?

I assume your grocery store has this automatic coupon generating thing. With modern technology the special grocery computers can analyze your purchases and pop out coupons for items that you know you want. This evening Sandy came home from the grocery with this coupon:


At first I thought "how did they know our kitty Yota is a female?" but then my brain actually started working and I realized that "Satisfy her every craving" is just what they put on the coupon (regardless of the gender of the recipient's feline). So why would they assume that only female cats like Whisker Lickin's? or do they think if you buy these your girlfriend, wife, partner will be satisfied? Those marketing folks have stumped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment