Monday, August 10, 2009

More cute stuff

Ok, I'm drooling over here. My IQ has fallen that low...I have another post about cute animals. I hadn't intended to do it and I actually had another topic picked out but I got sucked in. You see, since I've been keeping my eye on FU Penguin, I noted that FU Penguin is on Facebook (!). Well, let me tell you, the fans of that page comment with some cute stuff - you know, to provide fodder for the FU Penguin site itself.

I'll give you an example. I just came upon a "cute overload" site and I found both an extremely weird but strangely endearing post "This Just In: A peeg in a crocheted hat." I just didn't expect to see a guinea pig in a yellow, crocheted hat tonight...or ever.


Next time I promise something other than cute animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment