Sunday, November 9, 2008

keeping in touch with us!

As a follow up to my previous post, some people are better at staying in touch with us than we are with them (really that's most people). Our friend Will is one of those people. After losing touch around 2003, he gave us a call about a month ago! He's one of the people we knew back in our east coast days. He's in Denver for a conference and visited Capitol Hill for dinner at the Beazley-Hutchison's (or the Hutchison-Beazley's). This is him below, giving us some pointers on how to dress a dachshund in a sweater or, wait, was this the discussion on how to spit roast a hamster...

After a lovely visit, Will went back to the Sheraton in the company of a fantastic book.

Anyway, that's the scoop. I'm going to get back to my HOA email now.

6 comments:

  1. Super catching up with great folks. Miriam and I will return the favour when you're back in DC and get you on our blog.

    Thankfully your phone number hadn't changed or else I'd have had to wander the streets of Denver calling out your names. Rest assured I'd have found you eventually.

    And how I'm looking forward to the DC wine......

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and for the record - I think I was using the invisible cutlery.

    Saves on dishes or something....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh - I should learn to read

    "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval."

    bah.

    ReplyDelete