Wednesday, November 12, 2008

cats...with a twist

You may be thinking to yourself, this animal looks like someone I've seen before, who could it be? It may look like Hitler but it's no nazi cat! It is a kitler!

The internet is such a bizarre place but it does bear some interesting fruit.

The blah life continues on down the road of routine, which of course is comforting but lacks some motivation at times. I was motivated to go by the cube of one of my coworkers with the bowl of candy corn several times today but that doesn't really count.

Ever since I read Getting Straight A's before college and then used its techniques and actually got straight A's, I've been a proponent of self improvement books as useful tools. In addition to some cheery library selections on motivation, I'm currently perusing How to Keep People From Pushing Your Buttons. This basically points out that the problem is the reader, which I anticipated, and I can change my behavior to not be annoyed with others (I'm not holding my breath). Well, I'd better demonstrate some self discipline and get back to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment