Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I knew if I stayed online long enough...

So, I was just checking out my iGoogle pages and somehow got onto a Google sponsored Life Magazine search site. I've been listening to an old episode of Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me and browsing the old streetcar, bicycle and subway pictures. I wasn't finding that much that caught my eye after the cool, old, international streetcar photos. I decide to search for something silly: hamster. I really didn't think I'd find anything worthwhile but au contraire! I found a photo of this hamster just leaving his/her trapeze platform! I can't imagine what's really going on here. I mean what happened after the picture was taken? Did the hamster just plop to the ground? Did the hamster complete his/her routine by grasping on to the little legs and feet of his/her counterpart trapezeing hamster?!

No comments:

Post a Comment