Wednesday, October 5, 2011

To do

  • hardwood floor research
  • clean computer
  • repair sandals
  • mail Audrey’s t-shirt
  • orthopedist appointment
  • vacuum car
  • get camera cleaned
  • fix prairie dog photo frame
  • dust
  • find new sunglasses
  • buy camping water filter
  • Learn how to clean bike chain

This list is weighing on me*.  What’s not on the list are the “regular” things like laundry, grocery shopping, give the cat her treats, and so on.  I suppose I’m lucky that the list doesn’t have things like “don’t be late for chemo therapy” or “buy enema.” Nevertheless, making it to the frame shop, the shoe repair place and schlepping myself around town to glasses/sunglasses places (prescription sunglasses needed) is not exactly high on my list of things to do when I have a spare moment.  I’m not going to list what I do in those spare moments because, well frankly, who cares? I’m not solving world peace so whatever.

SyKTt

* I realize that this is a massive first world problem…

No comments:

Post a Comment