Saturday, July 9, 2011

Trains and Openness

In my last post I featured two artists that I dug from the Cherry Creek Arts Festival.  Well, you’re in luck! I have two more to share.

Kendra Baird is an artist after my own heart – she has a streetcar painting! I love everything about this – the detail, the warm color, the transit…

BulgarianTrain

In this one there is also a train (obviously) but what I like here is the quiet emptiness that I feel when I look at it.

InTheWay

There are also trees!

FromSofiaToIstanbul

il_570xN.231430677

And an owl in comforting shades of green:

Picture1

There was also a photographer that caught my eye – Mark MacKinnon. The openness and simplicity of these two drew me in.

Picture1

Picture2

And yet still more to come – stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment