Monday, February 28, 2011

Lost

Lost.  I’ve just begun watching the TV show this week.  The word has something of a double meaning for me at the moment though.  In my current situation and harboring feelings of being lost, I was naturally drawn to the title.

I’ve only watched four TV shows since 1994:

  • Sex and the City
  • Alias
  • Six Feet Under
  • The Wire

The reason I steer clear of TV shows is that, if the show is good, I get completely sucked in.  To illustrate my level of addiction, I started watching the first pilot episode of Lost (there are two pilots) on Wednesday of last week – five days ago.  Right now, I am watching episode 18.  Including the two pilot episodes, that’s 20 episodes in five days. 

My progress is now impeded due to some technical problem with the Netflix server or something.  I’m watching in 30 second – 1 minute intervals.  Addiction.

Picture1

No comments:

Post a Comment