- Wake up
- Eat cereal while perusing the interwebs - thankfully other bloggers updated their sites and I had something to read!
- Change the cat litter - hopefully this cheered up the kitty
- Put away laundry
- Go to grocery - passed the same group of homeless alcoholics twice in the alley - saw an interesting bit of graffiti
- Work on travel research for a possible holiday road trip
- Eat cold, left over pizza for lunch
- Make spicy pumpkin bread
- Pay bills and reconcile bank statement
- Make black bean soup - this took forever. I have gotten out of cooking and I didn't time things very well but the soup turned out to be tasty.
- Skim through the latest issue of Cooking Light while listening to weekend All Things Considered
- Work on knitting a blanket while listening to podcasts of Real Time with Bill Maher and Slate's Political Gabfest and drinking Lefthand Warrior IPA.
I do want to officially make an endorsement. In a previous post (actually in two previous posts) I included a picture from a web site I've frequented lately but didn't actually put in a web site link. The Darth Bunny below is from the web site Animals with Lightsabers and I can't get enough.
Anyway, this post has really tasked my atrophying blogger muscle. I'm going to watch Jon Stewart now.