Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blah

Dang - October 2009 may be an all time low for blog posts...all the action happens on the other blog. Here I'm meant to have more G's blah life moments. So, let's recap the blah life today:

  • Wake up
  • Eat cereal while perusing the interwebs - thankfully other bloggers updated their sites and I had something to read!
  • Change the cat litter - hopefully this cheered up the kitty
  • Put away laundry
  • Go to grocery - passed the same group of homeless alcoholics twice in the alley - saw an interesting bit of graffiti
  • Work on travel research for a possible holiday road trip
  • Eat cold, left over pizza for lunch
  • Make spicy pumpkin bread
  • Pay bills and reconcile bank statement
  • Make black bean soup - this took forever. I have gotten out of cooking and I didn't time things very well but the soup turned out to be tasty.
  • Skim through the latest issue of Cooking Light while listening to weekend All Things Considered
  • Work on knitting a blanket while listening to podcasts of Real Time with Bill Maher and Slate's Political Gabfest and drinking Lefthand Warrior IPA.
This day was about twice as productive as usual. All right so you're definitely full of blah now.

I do want to officially make an endorsement. In a previous post (actually in two previous posts) I included a picture from a web site I've frequented lately but didn't actually put in a web site link. The Darth Bunny below is from the web site Animals with Lightsabers and I can't get enough.

Anyway, this post has really tasked my atrophying blogger muscle. I'm going to watch Jon Stewart now.

No comments:

Post a Comment