Monday, November 30, 2009

my skillz

Aside from solving problems with Excel and organizing my closets, I can also bake and knit. Although I am not claiming to do any of these things successfully. This past holiday weekend I tried a new cookie recipe - Cinnamon-Ginger Cookies. We ate them all that night. I recommend this - the recipe that is, not eating all of them in one sitting with only one other person.



I also spent about 90 minutes trying out various knitting patterns for this spare yarn I have in an attempt to put it to good use (besides sitting in a storage bin in the closet). This is what the temporary working space looked like:

I have several other projects going but have grown a bit bored of them...maybe those projects will be lucky enough to be featured in a future blah post.

If only I had a maternal instinct, I'd be all set with my knitting and cookie skillz.

No comments:

Post a Comment