Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Someone save me

The internet is dissolving my brain. My blog suffers because of Facebook - all my pictures and comments of note now go on Facebook. I get sucked into watching full episodes of Jon Stewart. I check Icanhascheezburger twice a day. The iphone doesn't really help with this problem...with my Facebook and NYTimes "apps" my browsing is more efficient.

The most interesting thing that has happened to me lately is that I saw a Boston terrier puppy at the gym yesterday. You know how most women want babies? That's how I feel about puppies. I can't even find a picture of a Boston terrier online that is as cute as that little guy.

Otherwise, I had this strange dream that was animated (like a cartoon) about traveling in a canoe in the swamp but there were lots of alligators. Maybe this has something to do with my internet consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment