Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mad men

The blah life has devolved to a constant stream of TV shows (on DVD) and knitting.  Night after night I watch Mad Men and 30 Rock while knitting.  I’ve finished two blankets (both of which I started long ago), two hats, and a scarf.  I don’t think I’m growing intellectually as a result of this behavior.  I mean sure it’s somewhat educational with Mad Men regarding the era and all of its associated drinking, smoking, and womanizing, but it’s not like taking a math class.

Anyway, the streams crossed for me a few weeks ago when Jon Hamm (Don Draper) showed up on 30 Rock as one of Liz’s boyfriends (short-term of course). This means nothing except that it was odd that I happened to be watching both shows at the same time and one character showed up in the other show.  Wow.

To be fair, here’s a 30 Rock clip from a recent episode.  enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment