Wednesday, August 3, 2011

letting go

tumblr_ljqgxhKFsR1qbjt25o1_500

I’ve recently begun to start letting things go.  My fear of ground meat, my assumptions about life, my motivation to seriously get things done, my marriage.  The photo above came from a blog that I recently ran across.  It seems to be titled “a place to mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone.”  It’s full of both profoundly sad and significantly inspirational photos and art (with a few ridiculous and irrelevant photos).  The quote in the photo above is the most succinct thing that I have found that describes this phase in my life. 

Mostly the change has been good.  Discovered a lot about myself and those around me.  My friends and co-workers are even better people than I thought.  Anyway, all of this change and letting go leads to contemplative times – like this.  Just sharing.

Picture1

No comments:

Post a Comment