Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dusty and Lost

I've been checked out lately - still watching Lost.  I'm almost done with season two and am watching (on average) two episodes per night.  I can't stop thinking about how bad they all must smell and where the women get their mascara.  Similarly the men never grow beards but are never clean shaven either. Whatever, it's not as if any other part of the show is believable.

I'm not here to talk about lost.  I want to make you all aware of an important event coming up: the 2011 Road Dust Best Management Practices Conference. That's right in November of this year road dust afficionados will descend on "dusty" Las Vegas.  Conference goers can look forward to a special treat:

To better serve our road dust community, we will also have a Specification Showcase as well as offer a training session on (1) How to Put Down Product and/or (2) Understanding Dust Plume Opacity. Vendor displays and the unveiling of the Road Dust and Fines Management Institute will round out this highly anticipated 2nd event!



This post is the second in a series to spread the word about important and cutting edge transportation research.  Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps road dust is my life's calling! Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

    ReplyDelete