Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Carefree...

I'm not sure what marketing genius came up with "Carefree" as the name for a line of feminine products but I'm guessing that person was male. If you are reading this and a male you may not be aware of these "carefree" products. If not, you may want to get a primer at the Carefree website. But be warned, you will find more than information on the various panty liners they peddle. There is also information about pregnancy, a woman's "special time", and other "life changes." Oh! The best part is that you can send an egreeting from Carefree!! Another warning - you are required to answer questions like "which of the following describes my use of pantyliner?" Unfortunately the selections were limited, they didn't have the option to indicate that I use them to give my hamster to make a nest (I don't really have a hamster).

I guess this is what a "woman on the go" looks like when she's carefree.

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm mighty carefree with a barbie bed between my legs.

    ReplyDelete