Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dr. Tran

Since I last posted the home internet connection has been out and/or intermittently available. Also, it's deadline season at the old transit agency and work has been more consuming than usual. So, these are the excuses as to why there has been the radio silence.

There is a topic I've wanted to share with the digital community that pays attention to this particular site. That topic is Dr. Tran. Somehow I got to talking about Dr. Tran with a friend at a wine tasting last week and I immediately though - now there's a blog topic!

Dr.Tran is an amazing superhero. Please see the video below - it is 7+ minutes but even just 1 minute or two gives you a flavor.




Ok, Dr.Tran is really not amazing but he is amusing and I thought I'd share with all of you who have, heretofore, been Dr.Tran-less!

Soon to come, reports from the spoiled Colorado hiker.

No comments:

Post a Comment