Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Terry Gross is way cool


I am not kidding here - I would like to know Terry Gross. I feel like I'd learn something about myself, reach some hidden, special place if she interviewed me. I mean her interviews rock! and all she does is ask...

I'm not going to go on and on about Terry. If you haven't heard her show, then get with it. Check out her podcast or listen via NPR.org.

What I am going to do is describe something that I imagine Terry never experiences: lack of motivation. This is sacrilege to say but I am only really motivated at work lately. When I get home I just don't know what to do with myself. Well, that's not quite true. I don't really feel like doing anything. I'm not depressed (trust me) but just sort of...it's like this, my brain is like a staticky tv (you know, how the tv used to get past midnight when there were only 10 channels).

Soooo, ok this is entry #2 and the neurotic inside is already stealing the show! Stay tuned - the neurotic inside is never far.

No comments:

Post a Comment